So this post is a huge personal update, including some stuff about So You Think You Can Dance season 8.
First off, summer has arrived! As most of my readers know, I’m in high school – I took my last exams today and now I’m free for a few months. Not free, exactly…
I want to be active this summer, so here are some of my plans:
– Volunteer at my local library a couple hours every week (like I’ve been doing)
– Catch up on my reading, keep up with my goal to read 100 books this year
– Volunteer as a CIT (Counselor-In-Training) at a day camp for young children for two weeks
– Participate in a tennis camp for two or three weeks, and stay in shape through running the rest of the summer
– Study for the SAT, especially math
– Write more blog posts, short stories, and possibly start a novel
– Enjoy my cruise trip that will take place in late July
-… and more! Summer homework, hanging out with friends, etc.
This blog reached 10,000 views a couple of days ago, so thank you so to all my subscribers and commenters for the support as well as those who just drop in to read a post or two. It’s really appreciated. This blog has served as a special and fantastic way to express myself, my opinions, and share what I think about a myriad of subjects.
Finally, So You Think You Can Dance season eight is underway! SYTYCD is literally the only television show I watch, and I always enjoy cheering for my favorites as they rock the dance floor (and imitating them… poorly). Lady Gaga is going to make an appearance as a guest judge later on in the season – I’m looking forward to the constructive criticism she’ll give the contestants. Here are my two current favorites of season eight:
What are your plans for the summer? Anything noteworthy? Also, if you watch So You Think You Can Dance, who are your favorite contestants this season?